Learning About Your Furnace Repair And Maintenance
Every homeowner should be aware of the importance of repairing and maintaining their furnace. Learning about your heating and air systems can help you save money and maintain a comfortable temperature in your home with much more energy efficiency.
Having the air in your home clean and comfortable will give you and your family a higher quality of life. Allergy sufferers truly benefit from the pollen and allergen particle reduction that some systems can provide.
A Custom Heating and Air Conditioning, Your Furnace Repair Specialists
Motors, compressors, pumps and other electrical components make up the majority of the elements inside residential heating and air conditioning systems. There many other mechanical, electrical and electronic parts inside most appliances like this as well.
Central forced air heating systems utilize a furnace that pushes heat throughout a building by way of a series of ducts within the walls and ceilings. Having the proper temperature and humidity levels also makes people in the buildings more comfortable.
Repair technicians have to maintain, diagnose and repair any problems that arise within these systems. To do this they adjust the controls, to test the performance levels throughout the whole system.
They also use specialized tools and equipment especially designed for these systems. Maintenance of these systems is an essential part of having them stay energy efficient.
When the heating system is not being used as often, such as in the middle of the summer, repair technicians maintain and repair the elements in the system, normally prior to season changes. This work can include replacing dirty filters and making sure the ducts are free from dust and debris. Regular maintenance also ensures that the unit stays energy efficient.
A Custom Heating and Air Conditioning’s Annual Service Plan for Chicago Homeowners
- Emergency service – 24-hour emergency service for no-heat calls, gas leaks and other dangerous situations.
- Convenient appointments – For early-season tune-up appointments, Service Plan members can reserve the most convenient times.
- Annual tune-ups – Gives you savings and peace of mind
- Fewer service problems – Our expert tune-ups, for both your heating and cooling systems, prevent expensive problems and inconvenient breakdowns.
- Savings on heating and cooling bills – You can save as much as $30 per month on summer electric bills and up to 10% on winter fuel bills.
- Safety – To prevent carbon monoxide poisoning, resulting from a problem with your heating system, we do regular safety and venting checks.
Be sure to keep warranties valid. Most warranties on heating and cooling systems exclude repairs that occur due to “lack of regular routine maintenance.”
With our Preventive Maintenance service plan, that won’t be an issue. Even small problems with your heating and/or cooling system can take big bites out of your budget.
When you have the protection of one of our service plans, there’s a lot less to worry about.
If your air conditioning or heating system is not working properly, please call us immediately so that we can help you! Our operators are available 24-hours a day to take your calls.